Rainbow is one of the UK’s leading home care provider and winners of the best community organisation 2019. Rainbow enables individuals to maintain independence by assisting them with as much or as little home support as they need daily. “A desire to make a real difference wherever we operate has always been our primary objective. We have served the communities across England as a domiciliary care provider since October 2005.” Florence Britton – Managing Director of Rainbow Care Solutions.
It all started in October 2005 in a spare room in Redditch when we first started to provide home care service following registration with the regulator. It has always been our understanding that everyone receiving care is an individual with individual needs. It was from there that we opened our other branches and now franchising our services.
End of life care
Century House, Hardshaw Street
Personalised care and help for people living with dementia.
Suffering from dementia is incredibly tough for both the individual and their family, but you don’t have to struggle alone with the help of the professionals at Rainbow Care Solutions. Our care team has provided assistance across the UK since 2005, utilising the best practices and providing advice to ensure your loved one receives the care they deserve on a day-to-day basis.
Meet Our Management Team
Have a look at our Merseyside branch team below.
Customer Services Manager
Human resource manager
- Know the Person Who Is Living with Dementia
- Quality Care, Quality Life
- Everybody has a Leadership Role
- Value-Focused Care
Live in care
A positive and low-cost option to a care home is live-in care that provides you the personal, household and social support you require, either on a short-term or long term basis.
- Taking Medication
- Continence Management
Our Care and Advice
- Folding Clothes
- Changing Pads
- Bathing and showering, including bed-baths
- Applying creams and lotions as required
- Dressing and getting ready for bed
- Oral hygiene
- Applying make-up and hair care
- Support with shaving
- Foot care, especially if you are diabetic need to be extra vigilant with your feet
- you to the toilet, including using a commode or bedpan
- Changing continence pads, along with cleaning intimate areas
- Support moving position in bed, to stretch and prevent bed sores
- Changing or maintaining a stoma or catheter bag, or other form of clinical intervention